Using Melissalynnchristian.com website:
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on the website where you may be asked to enter your name, email or other information.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your online experience.
- To improve Melissalynnchristian.com.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you may provide to us, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the Melissalynnchristian.com site. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- To administer any subscription(s) offered on the site you may enroll in.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Any personal information we collect is stored off-line and not on our server.
Do we disclose your information to outside third-parties parties?
Your personally identifiable information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other third-party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or assisting you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include a links to third-party services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Changes to our PrivacyPolicy
PO BOX 430
Gilbertsville, PA 19525
Updated May 4, 2018